ROYAL PAVING, the Innovators in Asphalt, announce their newest addition. The BAGELA PORTABLE ASPHALT RECYCLER. The German-built Bagela recycles asphalt like no other machine. Never seen before in Western Canada, we can now offer pavement maintenance and new construction asphalt 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Your most remote locations are now easily accessed with this ultra-portable machine.
- 100% Recycled Hot Mix Asphalt
- Portable On-Site Production
- Minimizes Disruption to Business and Commercial Facilities
- 24/7/365 ALL-SEASON Operation
- Proven German Technology Now Available in Canada
- Not Like Any Other Asphalt Recycling Machine Previously Available
- Eliminates Cold Patching
- Ideal for all Asphalt Maintenance and New Construction
- The Bagela System’s Recycled Asphalt Meets or Exceeds Current Specs
ALL THIS ADDED CONVENIENCE – AT NO ADDED COST!
The North American economy is becoming increasingly dependent on imported crude oil and its refined derivatives. The costs of hydrocarbons and their by-products are trending upward and, over the long run, will continue to do so given their non-renewable nature. The economics of recycling petroleum derived products will become increasingly favorable.
The Bagela has been accepted and used extensively throughout Europe for over two decades. Up to now, higher petroleum prices in Europe made an earlier and more compelling case for asphalt recycling than could be made here in North America.
In addition to economic considerations, recycling is clearly gaining increased favor with the general populace. Recycling is environmentally correct. It is, quite simply, the right thing to do.